Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had him for nearly three years now and in them three years, due to buying more pets we've needed to rearrange the room a few times to fit their vivs in as best we could, and only over the last 2 or 3 months we've noticed he's not been 'peeping' (making that peeping sound) nearly as often as he used to. He doesn't seem himself recently and we can't figure out why this is. If anyone can help, that would be great!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
17,604 Posts
Saedcantas is the resident expert on mossies, although I haven't seen her around for a while- might be worth PMing her.

In general, though, it could be down to the weather- even my perma-randy fire-bellied toads are quiet, lately. I fully expect them back in total noisy rampant mode, once it warms up a bit.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ron, I've just sent her a message. Thanks for your help too!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah I see, thanks Colin :) I've heard the occasional peep here and there, like once a week at the most but that's been about it recently. I'll keep a listen out when the temperature picks up again. Thanks again!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news! I'm sat here doing some research on chameleons & he's peeping away quite happily :) it must have been the coldness keeping him quiet because it's currently a lovely 9 degrees in the sun outside & even warmer inside! It's great to hear the little guy peeping away again :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts