1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I have bought off them in the past (was about 6 years ago, so a long time!) but was happy with the service I received and the quality of the snake.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
159g Female bumblee... £ 459.00 haha holy :sick:
didn't look at the Royals! I'm interested in their Rough Green snakes ... Doubt that I'll get one though but £30 seems quite cheap so I was just double checking if they're legit! :lol2:

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
didn't look at the Royals! I'm interested in their Rough Green snakes ... Doubt that I'll get one though but £30 seems quite cheap so I was just double checking if they're legit! :lol2:
will be wild caught, freshly wild caught...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Yes it is wild caught, theysay this on the ad, thats one thing I like about them, they dont try to hide this from you, looks like a nice snake though, if you do get one keep it away from any other reps you may have
wc ones can have parasites internal or external that cb ones dont from what ive read, oh and one more thing, if you get this pics pics and more pics.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Yes it is wild caught, theysay this on the ad, thats one thing I like about them, they dont try to hide this from you QUOTE]

In their streak of honesty did they also mention the expected life expectancy, or lack of, for wc rough greens :whistling2:

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Yes it is wild caught, theysay this on the ad, thats one thing I like about them, they dont try to hide this from you QUOTE]

In their streak of honesty did they also mention the expected life expectancy, or lack of, for wc rough greens :whistling2:
No they dont, but with research youd learn this anyway, was just saying its nice to see a place saying they are wc rather than hiding it.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
No they dont, but with research youd learn this anyway, was just saying its nice to see a place saying they are wc rather than hiding it.
That's a fare point, my humblest arse licking apology, I do think you are correct in that some shops don't exactly lie about a critters origins if asked certainly don't advertise its origins, I'm just in a grumpy mood :notworthy:

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I've heard allot of bad reports of these guys, stuff never turning up and no replies to trying to contact etc.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay! Thanks guys for the warnings! A rough green is just a consideration at the moment as I like how they eat live crickets instead of mice and the size of them etc. They sound like great snakes but I'll keep an eye out for a LTC or CB one! :2thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts