Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
The simple reply. No.

Your looking at 4x2x2 for a single adult dragon, although some will keep two females in one that size if they get along.

If your strapped for viv size, Rankins dragons would go into that size viv. They are pretty much minature beardies.

You just did another thread also, so I'm presuming your looking at classifieds ads and are asking due to what your seeing.

Best would be to post what the ads say, so others can maybe help you find a suitable setup. They may spot things wrong with the system that your missing.
They may on the other hand help you spot a system that may be worth getting and selling the original viv to offset the purchase of a bigger one.

Problem with buying dragons that are housed incorrectly in the first place, is that their care could have been compromised and you may be buying unhealthy beardies.

Post your classifieds 'finds' without the contact details and let us help you spot the problems with the systems.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The simple reply. No.

Your looking at 4x2x2 for a single adult dragon, although some will keep two females in one that size if they get along.

If your strapped for viv size, Rankins dragons would go into that size viv. They are pretty much minature beardies.
I was just wondering, I didn't think so. Thankyou :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts