Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn’t a very big deal, but my Bearded Dragon has a small gray spot on her knee and I have no idea what it is or where it came from. It may be a bruise from her constantly running around her enclosure around 12:00 PM(I let her run outside and in my room), she runs around her enclosure and jumps off her log and her cave(she’s always done this). I looked up Yellow Fungus in Bearded Dragons and found gray patches that look pretty similar to Bailey’s. Here is a picture of that spot:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know this isn’t a very big deal, but my Bearded Dragon has a small gray spot on her knee and I have no idea what it is or where it came from. It may be a bruise from her constantly running around her enclosure around 12:00 PM(I let her run outside and in my room), she runs around her enclosure and jumps off her log and her cave(she’s always done this). I looked up Yellow Fungus in Bearded Dragons and found gray patches that look pretty similar to Bailey’s. Here is a picture of that spot: View attachment 352079
(Sorry I accidentally put this in "Snakes")

1 - 2 of 2 Posts