Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i might be over paranoid but iv noticed a few bumps on the inside of Zeus's back legs and im not sure what they are. Could anyone help me on what they could be or is this normal in beardies. Many thanks.
This isnt the best picture in the world bt its the best i could get before my batteries died.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/Kablett/DSCF0790-1.jpg

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phew...thank you for replyin so quickly. I just never realised he had bumps there until a day ago or so. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Zeus is still a young beardy. Hes probably about 4 months old now. he was born 16th may.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah im on about the little lumps that i can see on his legs. Theres about 3 or 4 on his right leg and they vary in size. Sorry its such a crap photo

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
tombraider said:
lizard_lover said:
the big lumps in the middle are pours but im not sure about the tiny lumps is that what you are talking about?
manda xx
Arnt the large lumps round the vents hemipenal bulges :?
yea the lumps around the vent are hemipenal bulges

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks tombraider i think tht they are hemipenal bulges. thats put my mind at rest. yes i was on about the little lumps you can see along the underside of his legs. Thanks all :D

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
lol...oh dear :)

yeh thast a perfectly normal looking underside of a young male beardie lol....guess you hadnt given thought to sexing then?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not really into sexing thm no was just a bit concerned about the bumps bt now i no its ok so i can put my mind at rest thanks ppl

1 - 17 of 17 Posts