Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
While I agree with the comments on wild caught and shop wise I dont stock WC whenever possible I disagree with the arguement that Wild caught should never be kept.

WC should be introduced FOR BREEDERS to reestablish bloodlines in ALL captive bred reptiles at some stage.

I was going by Lil Chrissy's reputation and from what i've gathered about her and I know she is experienced enough to hopefully breed these beautiful animals and introduce some much needed new blood into captivity

Just wanted to clear that up ;-)

·
Registered
520 Posts
for the sake of saving a couple of quid its not worth my selling WC.

As anyone who's been in my shop knows NOTHING leaves me until I'm 110% sure of it ( I have water dragons that came in stressed before I opened and They only went on sale monday due me me letting them settle first)

WC you can never be sure of so I just avoid and will only bring in if there is a VERY good cause for it. (ie breeders wanting new blood.... CB impossible etc etc)

I know the conditions WC are shipped in and hate the suffering of ANY animal just as any animal lover should.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.