Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are proud to offer the iSTAT Pulse,

Priced at £64.99 with free next day delivery.
Deliveries will begin on the 01/09/2012

Below is the iSTAT Pulse Specification.

600Watt Max Pulse Proportional Output
:
The ISTAT Pulse can handle heaters up to and including 600Watts

Full Colour LCD Display:
The iSTAT Pulse has a full colour graphical LCD display. The use of a graphical LCD display allows the iSTAT Pulse to display images and varying fonts. The use of these images and fonts has allowed us to create a menu that is very user friendly.

Heater Failure Monitor:
In the event of a heater failure the internal alarm will sound, the alarm will stop automatically upon heater replacement.

Sensor Failure Monitor:
In the event of a sensor failure the internal alarm will sound immediately.

Under/Over Temperature Alarms:
If the temperature is out of range for over 5 minutes the internal alarm will sound. The alarm will stop automatically when the temperature is within range of the target.

The under/over temperature alarms are disabled on initial start-up. This is to allow the environment to stabilise without alarm activation. The under/over temperature alarm will activate either after 2 hours after start-up or when the temperature becomes within range.

Day/Night Time Temperature Function:
The iSTAT Pulse has night and day function built in, this allows you to have a different temperature at night.
Built In Clock:
The iSTAT Pulse has a built in clock, it is protected by battery backup. This clock can be set using the menu.

Internal Memory:
The iSTAT Pulse has a built in non-volatile memory, this memory stores the parameters set in the menu. In the event of a power failure this information will not be lost or reset. When power is restored due to the internal clock battery backup as well as the internal memory the iSTAT Pulse can continue to work correctly without any assistance.

Digital Temperature Sensor:
The iSTAT Pulse has been fitted out with a digital temperature sensor. This allows better accuracy as well as faster response time from the sensor. The sensor is fitted inside stainless steel housing, this allows it to be placed within high humidity environments. Being made of stainless steel it also allows the probe to be place directly on heat mats with no ill effect.
Emergency Reboot:
This is a safety feature of the iSTAT Pulse. Should the thermostat software become corrupt or unresponsive it is possible that the heaters can be left in an active state. To stop this from happening there is a reboot procedure hardwired into the electronics, if the software becomes unresponsive for 5 seconds or more the iSTAT Pulse will reboot itself and reconfigure its settings to allow for uninterrupted operation.
The iSTAT is manufactured in the UK and is fully CE Certified.

Here you will find a brief demonstration of the iSTAT in use.
iSTAT Pulse Demonstration - YouTube

Payment via Paypal
If you require any further information regarding the iSTAT Pulse then feel free to PM us.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,488 Posts
interesting product - but with no track history/website and first posts on the forum it is difficult to have confidence in you and your product.

maybe you coud give me one to test and I will write a review and reccomendation when it has been tested:whistling2:

Reactions: Tom H

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your generous offer to test the new iSTAT Pulse. On this occasion i would have to decline this offer.
We already have people testing this new product and we also have customers who are paying for the iSTAT Pulse in order to try it out and review it.

If you are lacking in confidence of this new product and do not want to be the first to own one, then may i suggest that you wait for the reviews to be posted from other members over the coming days.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
what warranty do these have out of interest.

catch and release
As above and I'll look forward to reading the reviews. Will you be doing any other stats. Like ones that can control more than one Viv

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is 2 year warranty on the iSTAT Pulse.

Work has already started on the iSTAT Multi. It is capable of controlling upto 4 Viavarium independantly. It will not be available for a while yet though.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
There is 2 year warranty on the iSTAT Pulse.

Work has already started on the iSTAT Multi. It is capable of controlling upto 4 Viavarium independantly. It will not be available for a while yet though.
I will be very interested in the multiple vivarium one. And hearing the reviews
Thank you.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reviews on the iSTAT Pulse should be around on the internet soon, the first lot have gone out today.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The sensor is 10mm diameter. Unfortunatly due to the use of a digital sensor it cannot be made any smaller.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but how much is the multi version of the iStat please?
Hi, there currently isnt a multi version available. It is currently in development but will most likely not be complete until next year.
I can assure you however that it will be well worth the wait.

·
Registered
149 Posts
this is one of the most feature packed stats I have seen. Look forward to seeing what the reliability is like.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.