Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Impressed

Received the iSTAT yesterday and initial comments are great.

It feels like a very sturdy and well put together unit. It was very easy to set up and with the built in thermometer, day and night settings and digital display it's a great bit of kit.

Fast delivery too.

I'll let it run for a couple of weeks and see how it gets on.

·
Banned
5,401 Posts
What length cables do you get on this?

As some people like the ability to send the stats of to say microclimate etc to have the cables made to length to use on say Vision / Euro Racks etc

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
What length cables do you get on this?

As some people like the ability to send the stats of to say microclimate etc to have the cables made to length to use on say Vision / Euro Racks etc
Hi Synergy,

All 3 cables on the iSTAT Pulse are 1.5 metres long.
If you require a longer probe we can do this, however we have found that so far this length probe is ample for 99% of applications.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
For probes with none standard length there will be a surcharge of £5.
If purchasing more than 1 stat i will waive the surcharge.

·
Banned
5,401 Posts
Hi Synergy,

All 3 cables on the iSTAT Pulse are 1.5 metres long.
If you require a longer probe we can do this, however we have found that so far this length probe is ample for 99% of applications.
Thanks

Maybe you could add these extra options to your e-bay page as optional extras

As some ppl will require ALL 3 cables to be longer due to the variety of the heights on the racks ppl use :)

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I will look into getting this done on our next listing so at least the option is there for people who need it :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
How long have you had one of these running for continuously? Just wondering on reliance issues for obvious reasons. Does look good though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have pretty much decided I will be getting 2 of these, just need to have awaited to see if I need them both with 2m cables :)

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
This is going to sound silly, but is it possible to make the outer case any other colour apart from green? An all black stat would be virtually unnoticeable with my chondro cages and rack. I like the idea of that. Superficial I know, but it was just a thought. I personally love lime green!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.