Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
At least chavs are taking an interest in our hobby. Gives the staffs a break if nothing else

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
"Mass panic, snake used as weapon"

how so? only place ive heard of this story is from people on here....the outside worlds not really bothered: victory:

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
absolutely ridiculous that scally's have given up on rottwielers and will be now carrying anaconda's:lol2: seriously though we dont need idiots like this ruining it for the rest of us:bash: i take it it was a GTP? what puzzles me is 2 puncture marks but surely there would be a load more than just 2 if it bit him.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
absolutely ridiculous that scally's have given up on rottwielers and will be now carrying anaconda's:lol2: seriously though we dont need idiots like this ruining it for the rest of us:bash: i take it it was a GTP? what puzzles me is 2 puncture marks but surely there would be a load more than just 2 if it bit him.
I seriously doubt it was a GTP, they're usually £300+. Chavs can't afford that! : victory:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
I seriously doubt it was a GTP, they're usually £300+. Chavs can't afford that! : victory:
thats abit discriminating isnt it?

ive seen chavs shop at asda before instead of lidl: victory:

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
just that i think it said it was 4ft and then later goes on to say the green python? also when bitten there are usually a lot more than 2 puncture marks isnt there?: victory:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
just that i think it said it was 4ft and then later goes on to say the green python? also when bitten there are usually a lot more than 2 puncture marks isnt there?: victory:
I was just joking. : victory:

I know what you mean, the description matches a GTP. I just thought it's less likely, since they're expensive and these "bad boys" don't seem to care about the snake. Therefore, why would they spend that much? Unless it was stolen. :gasp:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
asda m8? thought you were a tesco bloke:whistling2:
you starting for a fight mate? cuz if u r'z den com bringz iit. me andz me scrub pithong will kik the livin dayz lite out of u andz u's ranboe boaw....u here'z mii.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
you starting for a fight mate? cuz if u r'z den com bringz iit. me andz me scrub pithong will kik the livin dayz lite out of u andz u's ranboe boaw....u here'z mii.
:lol2: thought you would be out with your cheep cider throwing up all over your reebok classics m8

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
I was just joking. : victory:

I know what you mean, the description matches a GTP. I just thought it's less likely, since they're expensive and these "bad boys" don't seem to care about the snake. Therefore, why would they spend that much? Unless it was stolen. :gasp:
just thought i had read it wrong lol probably is stolen. local young teams running round with a hognose:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
:lol2: thought you would be out with your cheep cider throwing up all over your reebok classics m8

i would make a crap chav....i dont drink alcohol full stop...

i saw a lad wearing poppets the other day...remmebr though trousers with buttons up them, anyway i took a distaste to him and through a cooking apple at him...he went down quicker than i thought: victory:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
The python(if it is that) may not even have been green the newspapers are rubbish with these sort of things.
Whoever done this deserves to be pinned down and smacked with a hammer, ok well not really but they are still *****.

Example: :bash:

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
The python(if it is that) may not even have been green the newspapers are rubbish with these sort of things.
Whoever done this deserves to be pinned down and smacked with a hammer, ok well not really but they are still *****.

Example: :bash:
do you not learn we should pin them down and attack them with a 12ft hognose:lol2:

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
i would make a crap chav....i dont drink alcohol full stop...

i saw a lad wearing poppets the other day...remmebr though trousers with buttons up them, anyway i took a distaste to him and through a cooking apple at him...he went down quicker than i thought: victory:
:lol2: nice one m8. you would make a very interesting chav :hmm:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts