Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
cant say it does anything for me, Mind you I don't get it when girls pose in football shirts either. It don't make snakes or football sexy and it don't make the girl more sexy, if anything it distracts me from the sexy because it switches my mind to snakes or football.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I prefer to see a snake wrapped around a males anatomy myself! :lol2:

·
Registered
432 Posts
what was the add?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
cant say it does anything for me, Mind you I don't get it when girls pose in football shirts either. It don't make snakes or football sexy and it don't make the girl more sexy, if anything it distracts me from the sexy because it switches my mind to snakes or football.
Football shirts, agreed, it doesn't do anything for the female allure but snakes.... well, I'm thinking dusk til dawn...!!!!! Powerful visual combination but saying that , she didn't need the snake at all really!

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
Football shirts, agreed, it doesn't do anything for the female allure but snakes.... well, I'm thinking dusk til dawn...!!!!! Powerful visual combination but saying that , she didn't need the snake at all really!
Nope she didn't need the snake, in fact it would have been more sexy if she didn't have it because I wasted a few seconds looking at the snake not the body:lol2:

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Yeah but what has a snake got to do with Pommegranite juice :whistling2:.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
nah not really...makes them look more like a a slut in my opinion....i dont find snakes sexually appealing...so not sure why adding one to a woman would increase anything....

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
nah not really...makes them look more like a a slut in my opinion....i dont find snakes sexually appealing...so not sure why adding one to a woman would increase anything....
:lol2:Oh bless you... a young guy with integrity AND a snake lover... what a combination... Shame I'm older than dust and in no shape to take advantage... :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
:lol2:Oh bless you... a young guy with integrity AND a snake lover... what a combination... Shame I'm older than dust and in no shape to take advantage... :Na_Na_Na_Na:
Its ok...my standards are low....you have great odds

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Its ok...my standards are low....you have great odds
OK fella..... gird your loins... I'm on me way up! (or is that down?... what did you say your address was again)? :lol2: Just get the oxygen ready and prepare your blindfold.... :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
OK fella..... gird your loins... I'm on me way up! (or is that down?... what did you say your address was again)? :lol2: Just get the oxygen ready and prepare your blindfold.... :Na_Na_Na_Na:
wow thats the first time i have ever been sick in my mouth.....thanks for that

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
wow thats the first time i have ever been sick in my mouth.....thanks for that
:lol2: you're very welcome... glad to hear I can still have some physical effect on youngsters, even if it is just to make them sick... teach you to put idea's in us grannies heads :lol2:

·
Banned
10,056 Posts
I saw this advert and I actually like it.
I am a straight female but I find the female form very sexy and also I reckon subconsciously us woman do find snakes appealing in some sort of sexual way.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Im gay so it dont bother me eithour way :lol2:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
I saw this advert and I actually like it.
I am a straight female but I find the female form very sexy and also I reckon subconsciously us woman do find snakes appealing in some sort of sexual way.
you find more than just snakes sexy.....ive seen that tiger video....

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
I've been prompted by a tv advert i've just seen...

Dont you just love seeing a snake wrapped around the female anatomy
Depends on the quality of the anatomy. :lol2: I know the advert and the girl in it looks like a vaccuous bint. I'd rather see the snake wrapped round someone of my choice....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts