Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our unsexed crested geckos are females.

We managed to get pics of 2 of our 3 unsexed cresties, and upon inspection under high zoom of the computer, they are both female.

So, it would appear that we now have 3 girls.

However, one of the two we've had a good look at is still quite young, so this could be subject to change, however, I'm 99% sure that the one is female. which means, even in a worst case, we would have 2 males and 2 female unrelated cresties :2thumb:

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
hehe yay!!

our unsexed crested geckos are females.

We managed to get pics of 2 of our 3 unsexed cresties, and upon inspection under high zoom of the computer, they are both female.

So, it would appear that we now have 3 girls.

However, one of the two we've had a good look at is still quite young, so this could be subject to change, however, I'm 99% sure that the one is female. which means, even in a worst case, we would have 2 males and 2 female unrelated cresties :2thumb:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It'd be ideal if all 4 were female, then after the one on her own has finished her stint in the sin bin (quaranteen) she can be moved in with her friends.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
hehe :)
justs remember though they canchange over night, lol

my female, had HUGE balls the next day lol...
It'd be ideal if all 4 were female, then after the one on her own has finished her stint in the sin bin (quaranteen) she can be moved in with her friends.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
hehe :)
yea it scared the hel lout of me lol

she was 6 months old, and a she when i fed her. the next time i fed her, he was a definate male ;) :p

GOOD LUCK!

fair point, I shall keep an eye on them for the next few months, just to be sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts