Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after having 16 gorgeous hatchling G.luii this season :gasp:, i was greeted by my last egg yesterday :flrt: my male and one female have abberant patterning so i was hoping for a few like them.
ive had two with two middle bands joining on the side, but have finally got a circle like mum :mf_dribble:

as some of you may of seen, there is another forum member joining the goni gang :2thumb:
BRO was right goni's will rule the world :lol2:

(tonkaz has the other abberant goni like this one)

and the second

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Haha,

Nice one pal - you have mini Boris !!

I knew Mac would throw you some nice patterns....

God only knows what you put in the water down there mate, but 17 hatchlings is some bloody good going, most info suggests 3/4 clutches per female is average and I know you'd remove the females if they were struggling. Clearly they aren't and are following your Leo's lead!!!

Corking work mate, I'd be happy with 4 next year never mind 14 healthy babies.

:2thumb:

Now dance for those orientalis and splendens and we'll get that world domination going properly!! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Reactions: loonymoony

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow you really are having a great year with the breeding, congratulations on the stunning hatchlings :)

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha,

Nice one pal - you have mini Boris !!

I knew Mac would throw you some nice patterns....

God only knows what you put in the water down there mate, but 17 hatchlings is some bloody good going, most info suggests 3/4 clutches per female is average and I know you'd remove the females if they were struggling. Clearly they aren't and are following your Leo's lead!!!

Corking work mate, I'd be happy with 4 next year never mind 14 healthy babies.

:2thumb:

Now dance for those orientalis and splendens and we'll get that world domination going properly!! :Na_Na_Na_Na:
thanks mate it always means alot :2thumb: my female is exactly the same as your boris, then your female is like mac.

after only breeding leos, these were the first group i had ever kept together so was extreamly carefull, i have kind of tought the females to come out when its feeding time, as i put there food dish under there sleeping tube, which both come out every two days so get a good look just to be on the safe side, but both have been fantastic :2thumb:

yep i will be danceing my little socks of for them next season :lol2: there will be pics of them moving into there exos as groups in the next month or two :2thumb:

With the fertility rates you've had this year I'd be careful round the girl friend :whistling2:............massive congrats on all your lovelies this season, wishing you all the best with the next : victory:
:lol2:
thanks lunar, i really hope the orientalis and splendens do well as they are a much rarer species

Wow you really are having a great year with the breeding, congratulations on the stunning hatchlings :)
thanks julie, i really couldnt of wished for a better season and im chuffed to bits with all the babys :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
What a great season you've had Craig and some gorgeous hatchlings :flrt:

Only fitting that Tony (aka Pingu) should have the other aberrant. Describes him perfectly LOL

You can have a rest now over the winter from your "you know what" :whistling2:

·
Oh God - not her AGAIN
9,607 Posts
They are just a bit tooooooooooooo gorgeous to resist Craig :whistling2:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
16 babies! it is quite amazing how much gonis have been "getting known" recently on here. They really are beautiful and its good that everyone breeding these is helping to stop wc specimens being taken. Never mind the gonis youve also had an amzing leo season!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Wow you've had some absolute stunners hatch for you Craig and the goni's are no exception. Congratulations :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a great season you've had Craig and some gorgeous hatchlings :flrt:

Only fitting that Tony (aka Pingu) should have the other aberrant. Describes him perfectly LOL

You can have a rest now over the winter from your "you know what" :whistling2:
thanks netty, what this pingu name about then?
that is a problem as soon as i start cleaning the you know what starts to happen :lol2:

They are just a bit tooooooooooooo gorgeous to resist Craig :whistling2:
they are arnt they :flrt:

gorgeous !! as always!!! youve had a cracking year i just hope next is just as good for you !!! :D
thanks kayleigh, im hoping so and i also wish you a good season too :2thumb:

Wow you've had some absolute stunners hatch for you Craig and the goni's are no exception. Congratulations :2thumb:
thanks lee, you will have to find some space for one :2thumb:

16 babies! it is quite amazing how much gonis have been "getting known" recently on here. They really are beautiful and its good that everyone breeding these is helping to stop wc specimens being taken. Never mind the gonis youve also had an amzing leo season!
thanks, i think it is very important to get a good uk population going and so far 2011 has had a big boost and hopefully 2012 will be a great year for the goni too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts