Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys so how much of a ass do i feel :oops: :oops: after yesterday worrying about not seeing baby out af her hide just seen her in her waterdish shes going crazy in there now she keeps poking her head out and flicking her tongue at me how long can they stay under water for and is this normal for brb to be shy when they are young and come out of hiding when they mature or do i just have a daft snake :snake: :snake:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I know barely anything about them, but prehaps she is in shed.

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i should have said she shed on monday and isnt sick shes eating great and is putting on weight fantasticly i just havnt seen her out of her viv before (before about an hour ago any way) then she went daft like i just said

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Considering she shed monday,you prolly just got a daft snake,,,at least she'll fit right in, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
It's normal for baby snakes to just hide away most of the time - it's what they'd do in the wild as they'd be easy prey for other animals, especially birds.
It's probably just that she's decided everythings ok now and she's safe, but keep an eye on her temps to make sure she's not getting too warm.

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
like i said before everything in her viv is ok temps humidity everything is fine i just think shes a wee bit daft

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know dad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts