Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after uming and aring over what snake to get for my first snake im set on a corn! i love the royals but feel i need a bit of confidence and experience but will get one next year...so a corn it is never heard a bad word for the corn and they come highly recommended by alot of you, my uncles friend is a corn breeder so hoping there might be one for me there, im after the anery morph. anyone now a good care sheet for more info..
thanks
-lisa

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
googled it found some good info cheers...how long does a corn take to reach its full length, just wondered if a got a young corn that starts of in a tub how long before needing to go into its final viv, and is a 3 or 4 ft best..
thanks
-lisa

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
biggers always better for adults! so a 4ft would be great. for a hatchling up to a few months i would use a large flat faunarium then when it gets to big for that it should be able to go into a viv although you could go from faunarium to a 50L really useful box

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
google,....man if all this internet stuff was around when i was a young buck!..i had to always go to the library and try to find info!!

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
or instead of google you come to a REPTILE forum to find help with all these people saying use google it makes me wonder whether its worth having this forum?

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
or instead of google you come to a REPTILE forum to find help with all these people saying use google it makes me wonder whether its worth having this forum?
ah! advice is what a forum is for. but you can't realisticly give an entire snake 101 class every time someone wants to know about a snake. i could write several pages on how to take care of something and still not cover most of the subject. asking questions is great!!! but we all should do a little homework and take it from there. besides, there are so many caresheets to get someone started. ... study and ask questions....you all know i like to talk and explain!!:lol2: it's all good!!:no1:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the info..got some shopping to do, going to hit the libary at uni in the morning, get some bedtime reading....
:lol2:
cheers
-lisa

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
ah! advice is what a forum is for. but you can't realisticly give an entire snake 101 class every time someone wants to know about a snake. i could write several pages on how to take care of something and still not cover most of the subject. asking questions is great!!! but we all should do a little homework and take it from there. besides, there are so many caresheets to get someone started. ... study and ask questions....you all know i like to talk and explain!!:lol2: it's all good!!:no1:
thats why you say see if theres the info you need in the "caresheet" section of the forum :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Good choice. Wish you good luck getting and looking after your corn!

·
Registered
168 Posts
good choice my first snake was a royal becuse corns can be tooo quick wen there young and with kids and sofas everywhere to many plases to escape

1 - 14 of 14 Posts