Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
It's a desert horned viper. (C. cerestes). Beautiful snake. Don't try picking it up, they're very dangerous. Not usually fatal, but can cause horrific scaring and maybe loss of a limb.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
if i had a DDW, C. cerastes would definitely be something i owned. Someday maybe!

Beautiful...great video! Definitely keep out of striking range!

Reactions: VikkiGT4

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's a desert horned viper. (C. cerestes). Beautiful snake. Don't try picking it up, they're very dangerous. Not usually fatal, but can cause horrific scaring and maybe loss of a limb.
Yep, they're petrifying :'D

Couldn't resist, sorry!

Gorgeous snakes, great to draw, I'd love to see one someday - from a safe distance, of course: victory: (I hope I won't get scared!):gasp:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey, thanx everyone for the replies.
it is a very cool snake, and in the trip we saw so many of them, until we almost were sick of them lol...
but actualy, if it wasn't winter right now, i would definitely go to another trip in this location in the desert:2thumb:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
thanx for all the replies!
actually, we saw so many from these snakes in the trip, that we almost were sick of them... lol
i would go to another trip now if there wasn't winter right now.. i can't wait to the next trip!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanx for the replies
in the trip we saw so many from this kind of snake that we almost were sick of them! lol
I would go to another trip if there was not a winter now

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanx everyone for the replies
in the trip, we saw so many from these kind of snake, that we almost were sick of them.. lol
however, i can't wait for the next trip!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.