Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whopeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I'm all excited! Ive just collected my First Ever Beardie from Adam Brown in Somerset. I really am delighted with him, hes alot bigger than I thought he would be and is soooooo friendly!!
I just wanted to say a big thanx to Jinx for all the info she has given me regarding lighting etc for the viv.
I have never been so blown away in my whole life as I was when I saw Adams reptile house it is bigger than the ground floor of my house, and his enclosures (cant really call them vivs) are so much bigger and better than any I have ever seen, including zoo's etc. He was kind enough to get out many of his snakes, scorpians etc to show my family, we all thoroughly enjoyed it (Now im wanting a royal Python)!!!!
I really am delighted I went to see him as I now have an expert at the end of the phone. And would advise anyone to buy from him.
Anyway I'll stop nattering and get the batteries charging!!!
Tanya xxx

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
congrats :2thumb: royals are cool, but do your homework :naughty: ,i'm sure you will

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hiya,
Well I cant find the batteries for my Camera, looks like the kids have put them in one of their toys!!!
So I thought I would post the Piccie Adam sent me of him with his siblings!

Mad Max is the Darker one on the right, will take some better pics if I ever find my batteries!!
Tanya xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts