Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, can anyone shed a bit of light on the markings on my boa. I'm not to good with morphs/markings/regions etc. I'd love to know more but alas you gotta start somewhere :blush: kinda reckon I know what the answer will be but you never know

I've tried adding a picture to my thread but it keeps needed to be approved by a mod.............. So hopefully the picture in my album will be alright. (I know it's a pain in the :censor: but it's the only way I can seem to get this to work! Lol)

Any info is much appreciated :)

Cheers

·
Registered
805 Posts
I know nothing of Boas - though I can say that yours is a real beauty! - so can't help on that account, but I've taken the liberty of hosting your photos to put them here for ease of access to those more knowledgeable. :)

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
I'm not that knowledgeable, but i could (if i felt like sticking my neck out) cautiously hazard a guess about circle back ladder tail, or whatever it's called...but it's likely wildtype, however it is of course an extremely nice example!

you can actually use the image link when writing a post to link directly to your photo album on here! i've done that a number of times myself.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
it looks a little anery-ish... but to stay on the safe side, if you're unsure stick with wild-type! : victory:

Reactions: corpselight

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
it looks a little anery-ish... but to stay on the safe side, if you're unsure stick with wild-type! : victory:
Actually, that's a good point...i thought i could see red, but i think now it was an illusion...has the camera maybe washed that out?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
it's a possibility, or there's one little red scale on his tail somewhere! :lol2:

Reactions: corpselight

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
it's a possibility, or there's one little red scale on his tail somewhere! :lol2:
Saying that, two of my albino bloods have a tiny bit of black on one scale each...which of course is paradoxical:lol2:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol. Some of those have made me chuckle. She has pinks down her side. Picture was taken with my iPad so it was never going to be good!!
I had guessed at circle back but I don't really know much at all!!

Cheers for hosting the photos 245T. I tried to get the URL on here but apparently it needed to be moderated???

·
Registered
805 Posts
No problem at all. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.