Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how big do jackson chameleons grow to, and how big does there enclosure need to be. Any GOOD care sheets would be great, as i cant find any.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
are you getting one? if so where from? i asked about them bout 2 weeks back so there should be some info on here bout them there.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i'm just intrested why do you want one? I'm getting a gecgo set up hopefully.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
jacksons get to a max of 35cm for males and about 20/25 cm for females.it depends on the subspecies though...

basic husbandry is the same for most chams but they need to be kept at 26C during the day down to about 10/15C at night.

humidity needs to be at 50% during the day and about 80% at night. X2 spraying morning at evening should do this plus the addition of live plants.

viv needs to be min 3ftX2FTx2FT...you should have mesh doors at the front plus 2 vents in the back wall as they require good ventilation...

good species but not really for the novice..not as hard as some like i tiold basky but not easy!!! :)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
snakelover said:
no i'm just intrested why do you want one? I'm getting a gecgo set up hopefully.
yeah i'd love one but doubt it'll happen :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts