Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my male jungle jag hasnt eaten for the his 4th feed in a row theyve just reached breeding age and this is the first time hes missed a meal ......ever
do ya think its just because its time for some lovin, as temps humidity and health are 100% all round

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Sounds to me as tho his mind is elsewhere, on the ladies :lol2:. I would think he will soon be back to normal

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
babies would be nice i bought him a gorgeous girlfriend and gave him a huge penthouse pad he could at least do his job :lol2:

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
babies would be nice i bought him a gorgeous girlfriend and gave him a huge penthouse pad he could at least do his job :lol2:
Is he not up for it then??

Perhaps he has done his job and is now looking for the next one lol.

Hope you get your babies :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah im sure somone will want them, he is looking pretty mad tbh and shes curled up looking rather content so the deed may well of been done

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your wrong!!!!! its a cigar these guys have style :lol2:

shes just hanging about they've been hairing about the viv for the last week or two even when they'd normally be asleep and she's particularly viscous atm too

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
their some definate tail wiggling going on and lots of twisting about together
:2thumb: im assuming this is a good thing :whistling2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.