Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a mixed lot of jewellery that I have acquired but do not wear. I would like to sell as a full lot, but if there is interest in individual pieces for a reasonable offer then I will be happy to split.

I would also like to note, these earrings have never been worn as I do not have my ears pierced! They were given by well meaning family/friends who assumed I could wear them, but have got to the age where I know i'll never get them done now.

Swarovski crystal earrings - immaculate!!

White gold chain floating heart necklace - is a little tarnished but i'm sure would clean up nicely :)

9K gold, with small gem in the S.

9K gold again, cubic zirconia

Silver necklace with Amethyst

Sterling silver with amethyst again (I think!)

Cubic zirconia earrings and necklace set

Misc. earrings - i'm afraid I have no idea what they are! The metal seems a bit tarnished, but this will be through age as they have never been worn.

Asking £30, with free standard postage. I can send recorded if you are happy to cover the extra! : victory:

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Would be interested in swarkovski earrings and 1st silver/amethyst necklace if you decide to sell seperately

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries, i'll keep you informed!

I've just realised I forgot to mention, the two silver necklaces show the normal tarnishing you get through age but should clean up nicely : victory: I don't have any of the solution otherwise I would do it myself, apologies :blush:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts