Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to shift what I have left in one fell swoop! :) So anyone want the lot for £10 posted (recorded)? Still willing to separate, but the price of £10 posted is a reward for someone taking the lot off my hands in one go ;)

PayPal only.

Long black beaded necklace with black satin ribbon bow (total length ~66")

Black faceted chunky bead necklace with adjustable length (16-19")

Handmade necklaces/bracelets, hardly professional, but nice beads :) All elasticated. Some of the necklaces could do with being re strung and finished properly as the beads are a bit heavy for the elastic used

Blue gem set - Headband (one of the gems could do with being re glued. Stays pushed in but could fall out), pendant (2.5") and earrings (2"). Silver coloured metal.

Shell pendant - one side bright pink, the other natural. Can be worn both ways. On gold coloured metal. Approx 5" x 2"

Set of 6 bright blue bangles - worn only once

Faux amber gemstone chip necklace. 17"

Faux amber gemstone with drop pendant necklace 15-17", pendant 0.75" x 0.5"

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:jump: Offers?

I'd like £5 posted for the blue set, cost more than 3x that and I only wore it once, to a wedding where everyone had to wear something blue!

So if anyone wants the rest, £6.50 posted without the blue set?

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bumping up, pictured stuff still available, and you can have any of these FREE with any purchase of the clothes I have listed (1 item per 1 item of clothing) :D Or just give me an offer if you don't want any of the clothes.

Except the blue gem set, you can have that for £5 posted 1st recorded, or for £2 with any clothes purchase :2thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.