Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
They've both very lovely and good luck with the breeding plans. Please can you tell me what's the difference btw a jungle boa and a bci? I'm new to the world of boas and have heaps to learn. Is it one of locale?

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They've both very lovely and good luck with the breeding plans. Please can you tell me what's the difference btw a jungle boa and a bci? I'm new to the world of boas and have heaps to learn. Is it one of locale?
its a morph of the BCIs,cleaner markings and the tail saddles have a more defined markings and the saddles on the back lack the markings of other BCIs,also the saddles can have strange pattens some lots and called high expression some called low expression but someone else will give you a better explation than i as only new to this morph myself,have a look at sharpmans and lisa fay jungles you will see what i mean!!

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
its a morph of the BCIs,cleaner markings and the tail saddles have a more defined markings and the saddles on the back lack the markings of other BCIs,also the saddles can have strange pattens some lots and called high expression some called low expression but someone else will give you a better explation than i as only new to this morph myself,have a look at sharpmans and lisa fay jungles you will see what i mean!!
That's a great start and thank you so much. To my untrained eye they looked similar to my male bci but now I can compare and look for the differences with some information.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Lovely :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Gotta love normal jungles!! Very pretty :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.