Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reluctantly I am selling the last of my collection due to moving abroad to a simple, peaceful life of self sufficiency.

The prices are for "guidance" only and am still open to offers.

This is what I have:-

Jungle Carpet Python – unsexed - approx 6ft. Eats, sheds, poos without any issues. Currently housed in 48”x16”x16” (approx) The back of the viv was originally that thin hardboard so I changed it for contiboard. Has 150W ceramic lamp on dimming stat, with guard and energy saving lamp for viewing. All usual accessories to climb on, hide under and 2 water dishes.

Snake only £120. Snake + setup £180

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 79KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 57KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 76KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 85KB.

Brazilian Rainbow Boa – (believed female) – Approx 20-24”. Eats like a trooper, sheds and poos without problem. Lovely markings, almost a stripe. Extremely attractive. CB Sept 2011

£150

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 169KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 152KB.

Brazilian Rainbow Boa – (believed male) – Approx 18-20”. Eats sheds poos well. CB Sept 2011

£110

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 153KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 178KB.

Royal Python – Normal – (not sexed) – Eats sheds poos well. Currently in 24”x15”x15” ND aquatics viv (walnut finish?) Heat mat, water bowl, heat lamp on dimming stat, wire guard.

Snake only - £50 Snake + setup £80

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 183KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x577 and weights 70KB.

Prefer snakes to go with their setups. Will not sell items/accessories separately from occupied setups unless animals have left for life in new home. If/when animals go I will then add accessories or vivs to list as separate items.

Pick up only or reputable courier arranged and paid for by buyer.

Prices? This is the best bit, I am open to sensible offers. And I mean sensible! Got loads of other bits for sale so check out my other threads. If you want to combine with other items posted, put a package together and offer me a sensible price.

This isn't a fire sale and items are advertised elsewhere.

Can supply more pics on request.

Offers by PM only please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts