Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so hard to photograph these little speed merchants !!
they are growing so quickly and will be ready for new homes very soon .

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi,
they are Plains garter snakes. the parents came over from a zoo in europe to a shop in devon, and i ended up with the babies as they were not feeding.

zephyr, I can not keep 14 as much as i would love to :cry:

and I will be selling them, not giving them away :)

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
awww i love garters so cute. do u no roughly how much they will b?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Im very tempted as theyre lovely snakes.. ill have to see when he puts them for sale though.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am a her :oops: (julia)

They will be £15 each or two for £25. :)

They are all eating really well, but I am going to try to get them taking mouse meat (to make it easier for the new owners) so they should be ready in about 2 to three weeks.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
wohic said:
I am a her :oops: (julia)
Sorry :oops: I even remember you saying you were female before.. just me being stupid :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
hmmmm £25 very tempting, might see if i can make some room

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
No its £25 for 1 for Rob :lol: :lol: Im thinking about making some room for some as well :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NNY said:
No its £25 for 1 for Rob :lol: :lol: Im thinking about making some room for some as well :lol:

lol honestly if you want to pay £25 for one you are welcome, :twisted: its £15 each or £25 for two :D

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yep I did, they were the non feeders I brought home and were only 9 days old :wink:

TBH I would not shell out much for a snake that was not feeding, much rather pay more for something with a feeding record and that was a bit older.

I have put hours and hours in to these babies, I think £15 is a very fair price.

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
yes i no its £25 for 2 that was precicly my point...i want 2 :lol: but ma mum almost killd me last time i brought some reps without askin her so i betta ask this time :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
What did you start to feed them on as they where tiny?

Also what size viv do they require, heating etc?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts