Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a piccie of our pastel royal we bought at basildon today(his colours are alot more impressive in the flesh!)

this is a piccie of our yellow belly

this is a baby royal we bought a few weeks ago,she's just finished shedding,she still doesn't have a name yet

this is another piccie of her,you can see mylo(the snake!) in the background,and a pair of hairy legs.......not mine by the way :lol:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah hopefully!at the mo we're looking for an adult male pastle to breed to our normal royal,and hopfully get at least one pastle out of that....there are so many that i want to breed...spiders,mojaves,piebald,albinos(unfortunatly we haven't got any of those yet,but workin on it! :D the piebald and spiders are my favs!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it took us about 4hours to get there and 4 hours back!!and we only stayed there for about an hour!! but couldn't resist going :D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww man ah'm getting jealous by the minute here :!: :!:

Nice royal , will maybe wait a year ( or six months , lol ) and try get one :!:

Going to see a mates soon ....probs get bitten by the royal bug ( hopefully not the royal :!: ) Geeeez , why did'nt someone tell me snakes become addictive :?:

Take care

Pete

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Lovely snakes there... there was a lot of royals today.. so glad I only wanted one for myself.. was so hard finding a female though.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah quite a few ppl had royals from what i could see,it was very busy!! .saw a mojave one today but didn't have enough money :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts