Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been thinking a LOT lately about what direction i am going herp wise....anyway after MUCH thought i think i am going to stick with the burmese, womas and bull snakes (plus the plated lizards) i will be keeping my lavender corns...but am considering selling everything else herp wise...so what sort of interest would there be in everything else i have? feel free to post on here or via pm. this has been a VERY tough decision, but i feel i have found my calling with the burms and the womas and bulls...i am not 100% that i will sell the rest on yet so feel free to make offers....: victory: ( the tiger retic is going to a breeder in exchange for a male granite burmese, so he is not available im afraid) and i will only listen to SENSIBLE offers please...this is a tough enough decision without being messed about by silly offers etc : victory:

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Good luck with the breeding plans Ian,hope you find good homes all round

·
Registered
818 Posts
possibly interested in the female stripe
pm me some details please m8 ie age weight price etc
cheers leejay

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
are you not gonna sell your tiger retic!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
sorry mate. i did scan it to see if you said anything about the retic but couldn't see it! thats what lots of JD and coke and 5 hours sleep before work does for you!: victory:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok well i will leave these up until tmrw night and if not sold by then i will deffinately be keeping the snow stripe and the smaller male normal stripe....the proven adult male normal stripe and redfoot will still be available: victory:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts