Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:blush::blush::blush::blush:

was reading a thread last week and sombody recomended rs reptile supplies for frozen foods (believe it was a female but not sure )

anyways I placed an order with them yesterday mornin on a std delivery which arrived this afternoon no worries:2thumb:

so would just like to say thanks(rfuker) for suggesting these for my rats etc will be using them again
:no1::no1::no1:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Iv been using them for a while... they are really good :2thumb:

Reactions: s3xy_sheep

·
Registered
990 Posts
Huh, I believe it was moi :blush:

Fab ain't they :no1:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
especially at their gerbil price :) as my albino has only taken 1 rat since i got her ( as a none feeder) but will take gerbils readilly

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
:blush::blush::blush::blush:

was reading a thread last week and sombody recomended rs reptile supplies for frozen foods (believe it was a female but not sure )

anyways I placed an order with them yesterday mornin on a std delivery which arrived this afternoon no worries:2thumb:

so would just like to say thanks(rfuker) for suggesting these for my rats etc will be using them again
:no1::no1::no1:
was that my thread?? because i was suggested try them... i worked it all out and they are such a decent price!! but thanks for making this thread and reasuring us they are decent suppliers :flrt: i may use them lol.

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Anybody got a link for them please? Would like to check their prices out :2thumb:.

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
just punched their name in and their website came up: victory:

Thanks hun, i found them as they have an advert in the classifieds section :2thumb:. Their prices do seem very good, will probably do an order once i get a new freezer sorted in the reptile room :2thumb:.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
was that my thread?? because i was suggested try them... i worked it all out and they are such a decent price!! but thanks for making this thread and reasuring us they are decent suppliers :flrt: i may use them lol.

could well have been your thread loookin for online food suppliers or summit an rs was suggested( did look for the thread but couldnt find it )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts