Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
I just had a bad snake day as well, my common got me on the hand, my ATB tried twice but I moved too quick and my mountain kingsnake got me as well, but shes too little to even pierce the skin, they all had it in for me tonight

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
aha!!!!!! no i guess not - and dont think they advise newbies enough about that lol
i keep alcohol handwashes EVERYWHERE lol (even though mine are mostly small and wouldnt hurt anyway lol)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Just been tagged by my 5ft Common Boa, thought id share the pics lol

woo hoo nice one . better than the 3 i got off Hannibal. dodnt even break my skin. i feel such a wuss :blush:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
haha i got tagged by my 10 ft that really really hurt....

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hahah My Snakes Love Me But My Female Is Gravid And She Didnt Liek The Fact Of Me Touching Her Water Bowl Lol Wack She Held On For About 40 Seconds Blood Was All Over Haha But She Cush Now...

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Awww - how could such a cute thing be mean to you LOL. Is it your first tag by him? I'm still waiting for mine ... mine is 2 1/2 years old I'm sure my luck's gonna run out soon.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got tagged

No

I have been bit by him before but when he was a lot smaller, it has never bruised tho until now, i have a nice purple bruise on my arm lol

Awww - how could such a cute thing be mean to you LOL. Is it your first tag by him? I'm still waiting for mine ... mine is 2 1/2 years old I'm sure my luck's gonna run out soon.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I got tagged by my first boa 24 hours after getting him but then again it was my mistake I didn't take the mouse out of his viv before placing him back in and he was my first snake about 8 weeks ago I have now got a baby corn approx 12"-15".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts