1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
:shock: That is gorgeous!!!! I mean like......super gorgeous!!! <3 <3 <3

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
their very nice tort have you kept T's before? as these are very fast and are not the easiest to keep..hows urs doing D my took a cricket the same size as it self last night lol look funny as it carried it back to its burrow, do you know what sex it is D?apparently its easy to tell as slings unlike most, as males will have a dull green tinge and females a blue tinge to their brown...best to look in day light though i'm keeping a eye on mine and so far i think its more of a green brown... :?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have kept T's before. I had a rose back for many years. How big do the Singapores get? Reptilerescueden, how big is yours?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I went to a dealer the other day and asked them about your T. They said they dont get them because they are too expensive. If you dont mind, how much did you pay for yours?

Tort

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
lovely looking spider but dont think i would ever sleep if i had one of them, not scared of spiders but not keen on them either. probably due to i dont know much about them and ive got misconceptions about them

i hope you have a brick on top of its enclosure to stop it escaping :lol: i know i would especially if it got as big as you said :shock:

how long do these take to get to full size??i know very little on spiders

1 - 18 of 18 Posts