Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to peer in the incubator a while ago whilst feeding my day geckos and spotted this little chap emerging. Luckily I had my macro lens on my camera so managed to get some fairly decent hand held shots.

and to give you an idea of the size of these little guys the egg it hatched from pictured next to a 5p. :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Lovely shots, congratulations :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Aw cant wait to start breeding these this year

·
Registered
213 Posts
Aaw, lovely!! :2thumb:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fantastic pics :) congrats on the hatchling :2thumb:
Thank you, the egg in the background of he 2nd photo hatched this evening bringing the total number of baby vipers in the house to 20 :2thumb:

too f***ing cute ;)
That they are mate

Wow, amazing picture - Vipers are soooooooo on my wanted list :flrt:
They don't take up much room, I'm sure you've got space :lol2:

Aaw, lovely!! :2thumb:
Thank you.

Aw cant wait to start breeding these this year
They are a great gecko to breed, just make sure to keep the females calcium levels up. I only put the male in with the female for a month. You'll find the females will keep laying for many months afterwards

Lovely shots, congratulations :)
Thank you, not very often I'm in the right place at the right time with a camera close by.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
great shots!! what camera are you using??

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Reactions: knotty

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I happened to peer in the incubator a while ago whilst feeding my day geckos and spotted this little chap emerging. Luckily I had my macro lens on my camera so managed to get some fairly decent hand held shots.
and to give you an idea of the size of these little guys the egg it hatched from pictured next to a 5p. :2thumb:

:gasp: So cute and tiny!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.