Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

i have had my beardie for about a month now and he is doin really well growin fast eatin loads of crix and have spotted him eatin quite a bit of veg now and again.

my veg i give him is grated butternut squash, watercress and rocket, then a bit of mint, basil, coriander and parsley on top all chopped really finely

is this ok as he seems to be enjoying it or should i be varying his veg at this age ,

my crix i am feedin on dry bug grub, weetabix, cornflakes and tropical fish food all crushed up and then cucumber, grapes, butternut squash, tomato, and rocket/watercress

does this sound ok

my beardie seems really healthy, alert and happy but i just wanted to double check if everything seemed ok

obviously am using the vits on my crix as well calypso 5 times a week nutrabol at weekends

cheers rob

·
Registered
516 Posts
the crix are fine with just a few slices of carrot but your way is fine:)
the veg sounds fine but ime not sure somone else will help you there mine has mixture of butternut squash and different types lettuce (not iceberg) :)

ben

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry forgot about carrot as well for the crix, have not given it me dragon as i believe it is not that good for him. the wife says the crickets eat better than me he he

·
Registered
516 Posts
sorry forgot about carrot as well for the crix.have not given it me dragon as i believe it is not that good for him
yeah, crix will live fine on carrots and i do not give carrot to be beardies as everything else is better.:) my dragon also gets the luxury of locust:) bit more expensive though:bash:

the wife says the crickets eat better than me he he
:lol2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts