Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right just got a new viv 4 my breaded dragon and there aspen substrat that came with it can i use this or not

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
dod52 said:
right just got a new viv 4 my breaded dragon and there aspen substrat that came with it can i use this or not
I wouldn't use apsen for beardies... it primeriley used for snakes. Depending on teh age of your dragons use can use play sand???

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welshgaz said:
dod52 said:
I wouldn't use apsen for beardies... it primeriley used for snakes. Depending on teh age of your dragons use can use play sand???

he just over 2 years old

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right just set up my new viv now my stat mat i plying up keeps turning it self off what can i do to sort this any help!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
silly question......... have you checked the dial? other than this, you may have put to much sand on the mat and its over heating.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
they can over heat though, if the heat is not penetrating the sand, it will not go anywhere, the books say a max of 1 cm of substrate on top of it...

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
wozza_t said:
they can over heat though, if the heat is not penetrating the sand, it will not go anywhere, the books say a max of 1 cm of substrate on top of it...
well bugger me sideways... guess i really should read the manuals :? No hang on I'm male we don't have to :lol:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
OIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! so am I, but the bad news is........I had to be corrected by a..............WOMAN :( :oops: :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wozza_t said:
silly question......... have you checked the dial? other than this, you may have put to much sand on the mat and its over heating.

yeah i have done all that and it a new one i have a spare on going about tht i wil have to find an see if that works

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
welshgaz said:
wozza_t said:
well bugger me sideways... guess i really should read the manuals :? No hang on I'm male we don't have to :lol:

there was no manuals in the box when i got it

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
sorry dod.......you did not say about your substrate.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wozza_t said:
sorry dod.......you did not say about your substrate.

its sand i am useing it there not 2 much sand i think there a los wirebecause igave ita tap and it came back on

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
AAAAHHHHHHH the technicians touch!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
just send it back to the manufacturere and they will fix it, if your not causing it to go off and on [ie sensor touching the mat or something silly like that] then its prolly broken.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DEANandTRESE said:
just send it back to the manufacturere and they will fix it, if your not causing it to go off and on [ie sensor touching the mat or something silly like that] then its prolly broken.

yeah it only work when you tap it off the wall i just put my spare on in to he morn that that should work fine

1 - 19 of 19 Posts