Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Ouch! That's a fair amount of blood. On the plus side you have a beautiful snake!

·
Registered
200 Posts
although it hurts and I never want it to happen it's almost comical to see the second set of upper teeth marked on your arm. I've only been bitten on my fingers so I never got a clean set of teeth marks.

Your poor arm, it looks like it might bruise :(

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Pff, my cat does worse!

Sweet pics though, I agree on the 2nd row of teeth, it looks ace lol.

Wish i'd got pics like that from when i was jellyfished =p

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
although it hurts and I never want it to happen it's almost comical to see the second set of upper teeth marked on your arm. I've only been bitten on my fingers so I never got a clean set of teeth marks.

Your poor arm, it looks like it might bruise :(
it only hurt when i tried getting her off she was determined and didnt let go but after some help from my bro and gf we finally got her off :D

my arms started bruising already and its a bit swollen

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pff, my cat does worse!

Sweet pics though, I agree on the 2nd row of teeth, it looks ace lol.

Wish i'd got pics like that from when i was jellyfished =p
what sort a cat u got :lol2:

after we got her off i had to take pics straight away :2thumb:

·
Registered
200 Posts
it only hurt when i tried getting her off she was determined and didnt let go but after some help from my bro and gf we finally got her off :D

my arms started bruising already and its a bit swollen
With my ball python I never tried prying him off, I'd take him in the bath room and wait for the water to heat up(not hot enough to hurt him) and put his head under the gentle running water and he'd let go. Trying to pry them off is super hard to do lol

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
When ever one of mine hang on straight to the sink with cold water snake under water they cant half hold there breath :lol2: its suprising how much u bleed for such small marks :lol2:

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Nice bite-I love the way that you can see the marks of the inner rows of teeth on the top jaw, class :2thumb:. My female albino cali leaves those marks too and, as she latches on just about every time I get her out at the moment (got a quick bite in this morning when I moved her into a temp box so that I could clean her out) I am glad that she's a bit smaller than a carpet :lol2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
With my ball python I never tried prying him off, I'd take him in the bath room and wait for the water to heat up(not hot enough to hurt him) and put his head under the gentle running water and he'd let go. Trying to pry them off is super hard to do lol
yea that's what i did but it still took ages to get her off, she was really determined she wasn't letting go lol.

When ever one of mine hang on straight to the sink with cold water snake under water they cant half hold there breath :lol2: its suprising how much u bleed for such small marks :lol2:
i took her to the sink tried cold water then tried hottish water but still took her nearly ten mins to let go, i kno when i cleaned it and looked at the little teeth marks after it made me laugh :lol2:

Nice bite-I love the way that you can see the marks of the inner rows of teeth on the top jaw, class :2thumb:. My female albino cali leaves those marks too and, as she latches on just about every time I get her out at the moment (got a quick bite in this morning when I moved her into a temp box so that I could clean her out) I am glad that she's a bit smaller than a carpet :lol2:
i kno she got me good with the top jaw :no1: but she dont normaly latch on only thing ive ever had latch on before was a king snake

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
well if it scars you cave loverly teeth marks lol. think ill stick to corn snakes pmsl . beautie tho

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
yea that's what i did but it still took ages to get her off, she was really determined she wasn't letting go lol.

i took her to the sink tried cold water then tried hottish water but still took her nearly ten mins to let go, i kno when i cleaned it and looked at the little teeth marks after it made me laugh :lol2:

i kno she got me good with the top jaw :no1: but she dont normaly latch on only thing ive ever had latch on before was a king snake

Don't know if it would work with carpets but I can get my cali to let go pretty quickly by dabbing a little neat gin near her mouth. She does tend to re-connect with another bit of my hand/arm/wherever she is, if i'm not quick though...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts