Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:flrt: im in love already and we have only had them 5 hrs.our first leos.they are such little characters.ones very fiesty and the other one is calmer.i cant wait 4 them to settle in so i can then take pics.
any advice greatly appreciated:2thumb:

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
congrats, what types are they?

Cant wait for pics, but it might be best now to wait until they start eating and pooing.

·
Oh God - not her AGAIN
9,619 Posts
Many congrats.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
congrats, what types are they?

Cant wait for pics, but it might be best now to wait until they start eating and pooing.
sorry im not very good with morphs but i think their normals.i dont go for morphs i go for the ones i think are pretty and these two are very pretty in my eyes :blush:
im going to wait until they are settled in b4 taking pics but as soon as i do i will post them on here.
yah ones just pooed

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got up this morning and they have wrecked their home and ive found 2 poos and it looks like a couple of mealies have gone.im going to try feeding them crickets or locusts 2nite.hope its not too soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
got up this morning and they have wrecked their home and ive found 2 poos and it looks like a couple of mealies have gone.im going to try feeding them crickets or locusts 2nite.hope its not too soon.
should be ok on crickets, my leo wouldn't touch his mealies on his first couple of nights. But i put a few crickets in and he was straight on them, i think he enjoyed the hunt!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Yaaaaay Leos are sooo cute and smiley !!

·
Registered
18,150 Posts
yaayy congratulations, you sound like me about my new Crestie hehe :D

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yaayy congratulations, you sound like me about my new Crestie hehe :D
oh im like it with all my animals.i could have them 20 years and still worry about them:blush:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Yehhh!

Remember what I said - they are addictive!!! xx:flrt:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yehhh!

Remember what I said - they are addictive!!! xx:flrt:
you are right, i need a new house ive run out of space.i cant wait for them to start growing and finding out their personality etc.im a rep addict:whistling2:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
you are right, i need a new house ive run out of space.i cant wait for them to start growing and finding out their personality etc.im a rep addict:whistling2:
2 words - viv stack!!! Build up not out x :lol2:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ive just given them 11 small locusts and 1 flew out of its hide like a mad woman and started eating them like they were going out of fashion.i just hope the other 1 eats something.ive put some fresh mealies in aswell.is this a good sign as 1 has ate and pooed and the other one has pooed and we have only had them 27 hrs.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
ive just given them 11 small locusts and 1 flew out of its hide like a mad woman and started eating them like they were going out of fashion.i just hope the other 1 eats something.ive put some fresh mealies in aswell.is this a good sign as 1 has ate and pooed and the other one has pooed and we have only had them 27 hrs.
Its fab they are eating and pooping. Some can take days, sometimes weeks. Just keep your eyes on the one that you havent seen eat yet, but the poo is a good sign...it might just be eating when you are in bed.
I love how enthusiastic they are as babies and the little tail shake they do to pounce like a cat. As adults they dont need as much food so tend not to be quite as enthusiastic! x

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its fab they are eating and pooping. Some can take days, sometimes weeks. Just keep your eyes on the one that you havent seen eat yet, but the poo is a good sign...it might just be eating when you are in bed.
I love how enthusiastic they are as babies and the little tail shake they do to pounce like a cat. As adults they dont need as much food so tend not to be quite as enthusiastic! x
yippeeeeee...........!both are eating.i put some more locusts in and the other one decided to eat them and also had a few mealies.feel bad though as theyve ate nearly all of harley locusts so i gave him 5 to cheer him up.ive got a feeling these little ones are going to feeding machines:whistling2:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
yippeeeeee...........!both are eating.i put some more locusts in and the other one decided to eat them and also had a few mealies.feel bad though as theyve ate nearly all of harley locusts so i gave him 5 to cheer him up.ive got a feeling these little ones are going to feeding machines:whistling2:
Baby leos are serious feeding machines, thats why I stick to a staple of mealworms now and have a roach colony! x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts