Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All i can say is LOL :lol2:

It tickled, shat myself just from the shock of her missing the rat and getting me, but not even a scratch.

I felt a little bit of teeth but no marks....its quite cute how pathetic her wee bite is :flrt:

That is all

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
One day, she'll bite your eye... then you won't be mocking her bite :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Your corn lives up to your username now :whistling2:

Corns are funny, I always chuckle at hatchling feisty corns when they have a go. :lol2: so cute in a way.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Lol reminds me of our lil red tail racer nailed me right between the eyes last week n didn't even leave a scratch god its gonna be fun when she gets big :D lol

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
One day, she'll bite your eye... then you won't be mocking her bite :Na_Na_Na_Na:
I've always thought about how painful a bite on the eyeball would be. What if a big boa nailed my face? Like, say Basil's having a bad day and is like 6'2"...and he bites me on the eye...would my eyeball pop out?? Is that possible? :hmm:

Anyway yeah I know what you mean, Citrus bites me constantly but her poop leaves a bigger mark. :whistling2:

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I've always thought about how painful a bite on the eyeball would be. What if a big boa nailed my face? Like, say Basil's having a bad day and is like 6'2"...and he bites me on the eye...would my eyeball pop out?? Is that possible? :hmm:

Anyway yeah I know what you mean, Citrus bites me constantly but her poop leaves a bigger mark. :whistling2:
Yes it's possible for your eye ball to pop out.
Although I think a Boa teeth would break before it actually "pulled" your eye out...
Would still f:censor:g hurt though :lol2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts