Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a P.murinus from Bugzuk. Its the first time I've ordered online and I'm looking forward to getting the little demon! :)

Just thought I'd let you know, because I'm quite excited about it lol :)

Also, if you have any advice and/or pics of your OBT setup, please post them.

Cheers James.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I've ordered from bugzuk and there very good! as for the obt....watch your fingers my 2 adult females always kept me on my toes, and when i was removing an egg sac she ran up my tongs to get me, very fast!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've ordered from bugzuk and there very good! as for the obt....watch your fingers my 2 adult females always kept me on my toes, and when i was removing an egg sac she ran up my tongs to get me, very fast!
Yeah I've heard that bugzuk is a good place to order from :) Trust me, I'll be watching everything when it comes to the OBT lol, but I'm not worrying about it, I'll just make sure I'm REALLY careful lol.

Cheers. :)

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
all my old world seem to be pretty relaxed

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
706 Posts
I currently have 4 OBT's, I love em, they are such fun to watch as they will eat anything that moves, they have no fear, and they are constantly reworking their tunnles and webbing. They are semi aboreal so they will take web up to the roof! Superb spiders, good prices but caution is advised:2thumb:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I currently have 4 OBT's, I love em, they are such fun to watch as they will eat anything that moves, they have no fear, and they are constantly reworking their tunnles and webbing. They are semi aboreal so they will take web up to the roof! Superb spiders, good prices but caution is advised:2thumb:
Every time I read something more about these spids, it just makes me more excited for wednesday lol. And caution will be taken, you can be sure of that lol.

Cheers! :2thumb:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good choice, just remember to take your time with it and unpack it into its enclosure.

:)
I think its you and the other Chris that I owe for me buying one of these actually? Yeah I will do :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah man, haha. Just watch your fingers!

: victory:
Haha, well cheers for the suggestion because I'm really looking forward to it! My fingers will definitely be watched lol!

Cheers.

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
Wish you all the best with your OBT ;) they are a great species to have in your collection, a spider will only bite you if your close enough to upset it... Simple rule dont mess about with them and they wont bite you, works for me :2thumb:

Happy obt'ing.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wish you all the best with your OBT ;) they are a great species to have in your collection, a spider will only bite you if your close enough to upset it... Simple rule dont mess about with them and they wont bite you, works for me :2thumb:

Happy obt'ing.
Cheers Noel, and thanks for answering my millions of questions all the time lol.
Yeah, as you know, I'm looking forward to Wednesday ;) I won't be messing about with it either, so shouldn't have any bites to report! :2thumb:

Cheers!

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
I'm tempted to get one to see what all the fuss is about. :whistling2:

Good luck with your new edition though. :2thumb: Post some pics... If you can. :lol2:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm tempted to get one to see what all the fuss is about. :whistling2:

Good luck with your new edition though. :2thumb: Post some pics... If you can. :lol2:
I'm not getting one to see what the fuss is all about, I just really want one so this morning I thought "eff it, I'm ordering one", and its getting dispatched tomorrow for a wednesday noon arrival! :)

Yeah I will definitely post pics if I manage to get any lol, still need to get some better pics of my pachypus and get uploaded!

Cheers.

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
Cheers Noel, and thanks for answering my millions of questions all the time lol.
Yeah, as you know, I'm looking forward to Wednesday ;) I won't be messing about with it either, so shouldn't have any bites to report! :2thumb:

Cheers!

You can ask as many questions as you like fella, If I have the answer you can have it lol if I dont then I know people who can hehehe :no1:

Great to make new Friends on here lol ;) with like minded intrests:no1:

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
I'm not getting one to see what the fuss is all about, I just really want one so this morning I thought "eff it, I'm ordering one", and its getting dispatched tomorrow for a wednesday noon arrival! :)

Yeah I will definitely post pics if I manage to get any lol, still need to get some better pics of my pachypus and get uploaded!

Cheers.
No I'm not saying that's why you're getting one, I said I might get one because of that. :p

Haha yeah, I never manage to get pictures of my fast ones, I'm just thankful they go in their home. :p

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can ask as many questions as you like fella, If I have the answer you can have it lol if I dont then I know people who can hehehe :no1:

Great to make new Friends on here lol ;) with like minded intrests:no1:
You shouldn't of said that, you're gonna get bombarded now ;)
I'm joking, but seriously though cheers, you and the other people you kinda introduced me to have been extremely helpful, so thanks for that! :)

Yeah it is, I don't know anyone who is interested in them that I can talk to in person, so its good to have you lot on here lol :2thumb:

Cheers.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No I'm not saying that's why you're getting one, I said I might get one because of that. :p

Haha yeah, I never manage to get pictures of my fast ones, I'm just thankful they go in their home. :p
Yeah I know lol, I was just making sure everyone knew thats why I wasn't getting one lol :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Lol yeah, I'll be thankful if it goes straight in with no problems lol, but I'll deal with that on the day! :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts