Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just wondered how tame ackies are and if the red or yellows are the same in size, temperament etc? What size vivs can they be kept in please?

I hope someone can help me with this, ive heard they're quite cool so would like some more info on them lol.

Thanks cel x

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
ackies are soooo tame well ours are we keep a trio in 4x2x2 they so entertaining, more so than the beardies, we love ours so much:flrt:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
what are ackies?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your meant to be at uni mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not up to anything i told you i wanted to know a bit more about them, just in case we get them in the future, ok babes?

Love you,
Cel xxxxxxxx :flrt::flrt:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so are the red and yellow the same apart from the colour? Which ones do you have ditta thx

ackies are soooo tame well ours are we keep a trio in 4x2x2 they so entertaining, more so than the beardies, we love ours so much:flrt:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Baby i'm getting worried seen as you don't know my name by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bash::bash::bash:

:rotfl:

And ditta my mrs has a good idea there lmfao <joking>

Cel!!!!!! lmao
yeah cel set up msn so i can see dittas frogs.......actually second thoughts dont! then it means we'll have to go round for a brew to see them hehe

n cal im goin back off lunch in 2 mins!!! :(

love you baby x

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
My male ackie is as 'tame' as they come, he has never puffed or tail whipped, not even when the vet had him and was shuving a syringe down his throat. Hes a good boy :2thumb: The baby is a baby, and does what babies do, run away from the giant hand! So we just leave her alone.

Mine are both yellows, true reds you're lookin about 900 for a female maybe 700 for a male, but I think the temprements are pretty much the same.

Lovely animals, I highly recommend them :2thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts