·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would have to go for Bob Clark, definately the first one I heard of

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
peronally i find paul harris superior with jungles...not so fond of bob clark these days...and if i were a royal morpher nerd would be the best place to bring a rather large bag and innocent grin

since each one supplies various reptiles or has a certain expertise it is unrealistic to ask "who is better" simply because people are after different things or have had dealings with one and not the other.

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
All I have to say is that a "name" means nothing to me. I'll buy off anyone provided the animal is healthy and the price is right.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
All I have to say is that a "name" means nothing to me. I'll buy off anyone provided the animal is healthy and the price is right.
best reply ive heard tbh...though most replies so far have been by newbs:rotfl:

i feel the same...i dont need to buy from a well known breeder to feel confident about my purchase...often times i have found the biggest name breeders to be severely slack...perhaps having the name has made them forget high standards...i could insert names but wont lol

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
best reply ive heard tbh...though most replies so far have been by newbs:rotfl:

i feel the same...i dont need to buy from a well known breeder to feel confident about my purchase...often times i have found the biggest name breeders to be severely slack...perhaps having the name has made them forget high standards...i could insert names but wont lol
Apparently my purple 'tic is from some unknown Spanish breeder picked up in Hamm (according to the shop). The only reason for me to go to some big US breeder like Bob Clark or NERD is if I couldn't get what I want here. NERD hold two of the snakes I want......sadly I don't have around $25,000 each for them (Ivory retic and Golden Child retic):(

G

·
Worldwide in this order really

Europe it would be diferent

1 nerd for balls

2 bob for every thing

3 paul for carpets

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
IMO N.E.R.D...also Ralph Davis could be there...​

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
i like NERD..they have some funky tokays and i too like the golden child retics

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
will say NERD but only cos i have one hehehe
dont know much at all though lol
hehe same, nerd line Lemon Pastel! :no1:

But i got Paul Harris Line IJCP.. i think its just what you see as a nice and healthy snake more than a name.. although..with the name you have a reputation..and obviously if its a good one its probably because of the above things... health and looks of the snake!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts