1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
678 Posts
need translations to see why he was doing it.. probably for the tvs to see how the venom efects him....

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
:devil:

dont post on this thread then loser!

and hope the guy in the video has a serious T allergy thatll teach him
True, but no need to insult. Just because your drooling and slapping the keyboard and I'm not doesn't give you a reason to! : victory:

·
Registered
373 Posts
True, but no need to insult. Just because your drooling and slapping the keyboard and I'm not doesn't give you a reason to! : victory:
im sure your not, id take a guess that drooling and slapping the keyboard is a bit advanced for something like you.:whip:

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
so he did it to proove he wouldnt die? still a moron lol
Guys, this is actually a good video .. in a way. Why ? The title says "Don't kill tarantulas". This documentation is suppose to prove that bites do hurt, but they are not deadly to humans and tries to encourage people not kill them when found in the wild ...

Not a bad thing me thinks ...

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im sure your not, id take a guess that drooling and slapping the keyboard is a bit advanced for something like you.:whip:
Josh, you just moaned about arguements but now your creatin one?

·
Banned
5,833 Posts
:devil:

dont post on this thread then loser!

and hope the guy in the video has a serious T allergy thatll teach him
leave josh alone......every one is entitled to their own opinion so no need for the loser comment.
remember you are a newbie so best not to go round with comments like that aimed at people who know infinitely more than you about spiders...... the person being josh

1 - 20 of 111 Posts