Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

the picture i thought id never get my amel het for butter stripe,this was purchased about six months ago and soon became obvious it was a non feeder...lesson 1 dont agree to meet at the motorway junction :(
any way after trying almost everything and failing abysmally i ended up tube feeding the little girl,then last night she took her first pink i was overjoyed.....now just the other 3 to go :) [/img]

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
good news on snake eating, but pic doesnt work.

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
beautiful snake

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tigger79 said:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/paulad1/STA70236.jpg

there ya go theres the pic, hope ya didnt mind me doing that, n congrats.
hey thanks where did i go wrong???

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shoot thats not the right pic[http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/paulad1/STA70241.jpg hows that????

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
nope! but well done anyway on getting it to feed!

To put a picture on here from photobucket they should give you the code to paste here. without that its not gonna work i don't think

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
great snake, just a shame you had such trouble with the ponse that sold it to you.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welshgaz said:
nope! but well done anyway on getting it to feed!

To put a picture on here from photobucket they should give you the code to paste here. without that its not gonna work i don't think

cheers mate will look properly next time

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lightweight, i thought i was bad :lol:

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cornmorphs said:
great snake, just a shame you had such trouble with the ponse that sold it to you.
yeah i know mate,what comes around goes around one day he will get his come uponce....just in case all you are wondering who the w....r is ....steve taylor of worcester....stay away from this creep,better still give me his address :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeh, i got my 'pair hypo lavs' from him, lol.. i told him when i got there that the female was opal... 'no no, they always look like that as hatchlings' lol, classic

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cornmorphs said:
yeh, i got my 'pair hypo lavs' from him, lol.. i told him when i got there that the female was opal... 'no no, they always look like that as hatchlings' lol, classic
silver lining to every cloud :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
twodogs said:
cornmorphs said:
silver lining to every cloud :)
looking at what has happened to the prices of opals mate i look at it as getting ripped off

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Sounds like he needs a retic put through his letter box :lol: or what comes out of the back end of one at least.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
to be honest mate, when i went he was a great bloke.. its just the last lot, i think he lost interest after he became a father.. then sold up from what i gather...
i know of about 5 people that have bought from him after meeting in laybys and buying non feeding snakes that were ment to be feeding.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts