Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
i put a post up just liek this yesterday about leo eggs,
mine where laid ages ago, but no baby inside, i was told that this can happen and someone said they looked nothign inside, the next day they had 2 baby leos staring at them!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i put a post up just liek this yesterday about leo eggs,
mine where laid ages ago, but no baby inside, i was told that this can happen and someone said they looked nothign inside, the next day they had 2 baby leos staring at them!
lol, thank god i thought that it was a empty shell! thanks!

god I thought you meant you set fire to them lol scared me to death
haha im not that stupid! : victory:

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Hi, i just torched my beardie eggs and i knew lots of red veins (which is obvetsally a good sign) but no baby inside? can u not actually see the baby inside because of its egg shell? please help! btw the eggs wer born on the 2nd of april and the 12 of may
ITYM 'candled'. If you torched them you would be setting them alight lol.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
cool, how many eggs are there?

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
where do you keep them all when they hatch?! how many setups?

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
you may be able to see babies in the ones layed on 2nd april but you wont be able to on 2nd may ones i dont think, i usually only candle a couple of weks before they are due to hatch. too much candling can scare them sometimes so try not o do it too often, its amazing when you do see a baby inside though, they tend to try and get away from the light bless

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you may be able to see babies in the ones layed on 2nd april but you wont be able to on 2nd may ones i dont think, i usually only candle a couple of weks before they are due to hatch. too much candling can scare them sometimes so try not o do it too often, its amazing when you do see a baby inside though, they tend to try and get away from the light bless
thanks for all that imfo i couldnt even see the 1s on the 2nd of april? should this worry me? oneof them has had the calcium from the shell decrease isnt this a sign of hatching?

where do you keep them all when they hatch?! how many setups?
um im going to have 4 2x2 1s for the babies about 10 in each or we might get 6 not to sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts