Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
update for those on what happend to Ozzy & Delilah,

the lil B:censor:s have been caught who broke into the property and hurt ozzy, they where caught on a CCTV unit a bit further down the road unbeknown to the owner of the CCTV system , her car was vandelised and she was checking the CCTV and found the Evidence!, showing them running dwn the road with ozzy in arms squirming, and one of them hitting him with a plank of wood trying to stop him from wriggling!

it also shown them putting him on the floor and kicking him!

he was a very lucky baby in deed!

the 3 lads in question are now in remand and pending further investigations they will be formally charged with Breaking & Entering, Theft , Going Equiped , and Animal Cruelty

i hope the lil gits get what they deserve and i tell ya what if i clap my eyes on em ever again they will get 100 X the amount that they gave ozzy!

Ozzy is on the road to a full recovery and he is back to his normal happy self! and stilll loves cuddles

xxx thanks to all those who asked about him and sent there wishes! xxxx ozzy appreciated it :D

·
Registered
904 Posts
Jesus Christ, this is shocking! I don't know if I've just led a very sheltered life, but it baffles me that one kid could want to do this to an animal, let alone three.

I really hope that the animal cruelty part gets taken as seriously as it should be, and not considered a minor part of their crimes. To me it is the worst of what they did.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
excellent news on that and i agree id find them myself and take a plank to them :2thumb:

also glad to hear he is doing so well after his ordeal : victory:

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Ah that's great news! Although I think the little :censor: should have their hands removed!
Glad he's on the mend, go ozzy :2thumb:

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
whooot?

Who been doing what to who?

What thread was this in, I missed it somehow.

I think we should all get rfuk guys together and go take those little f//// down a peg or two. preferably via the knees.

Hope ozzy is ok and those b'''''''''s get whats coming to them.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
whooot?

Who been doing what to who?

What thread was this in, I missed it somehow.

I think we should all get rfuk guys together and go take those little f//// down a peg or two. preferably via the knees.

Hope ozzy is ok and those b'''''''''s get whats coming to them.
thats one way off putting it :lol2:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Let's hope they get the justice that they so rightly deserve even tho the only thing they do deserve is a good :censor: smashing up I just hate any thing like this hope glad ozzy is ok tho

·
Registered
157 Posts
absolute :censor:, they should be strung up! i agree with the person who says they cant understand how someone could hurt an animal. but thats how serial killers start isnt it, hurting animals and it progresses from there.

glad they caught the :censor: and i hope they get a hefty time inside and abused by the other prisoners.

cant believe they kicked poor ozzy, makes me so angry :devil:

good to hear he is back to his normal self though!

·
Registered
85 Posts
This actually makes my blood boil! That's horrific :( I don't know what Ozzy is, but how anybody can willingly hurt an animal is just beyond me.

Let's hope Hairy Mary in cell block 4 gets his hands on them and gives them a nice big prison hug!

Glad to hear Ozzy is proving to be a fighter :2thumb:

Barry

·
Registered
657 Posts
That is the best news! :) it made me feel sick and sooo sad to read about what happened :-( it's fab news Kay keep us posted on it all please x

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I'm glad he's back and on the mend, It's horrible, I thought just the theft was bad enough :( but the physical abuse is another level.

Heres hoping Ozzy is back to 100% soon enough! and that those little shits are kept away for a very long time.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Problem is that if they are underage then they simply get a rap on the hand and sent off to disneyland since they 'were so deprived being brought up they need a break'

The law is an ass. Bring back whipping in the public square.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Hate having to hear stories like this, but at least they caught them, and can dish out the appropriate punishments, but I do fear judges are too lenient these days. Good luck getting Ozzy back on the road.

Glad to hear it. not very often you manage to catch people. CCTV is a great thing. I have 12 camera's around my home/shop and not only are they good for catching thieves etc, they are great for watching people falling over again and again and again lol.
Thinks me needs to buy some cameras, ha ha

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This actually makes my blood boil! That's horrific :( I don't know what Ozzy is, but how anybody can willingly hurt an animal is just beyond me.

Let's hope Hairy Mary in cell block 4 gets his hands on them and gives them a nice big prison hug!

Glad to hear Ozzy is proving to be a fighter :2thumb:

Barry

Ozzy is my dads Bosc Monitor Lizard :D aka his big baby

·
Registered
904 Posts
Glad to hear it. not very often you manage to catch people. CCTV is a great thing. I have 12 camera's around my home/shop and not only are they good for catching thieves etc, they are great for watching people falling over again and again and again lol.
:lol2:

Happy Birthday Tom :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Pmsl :lol2:

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I'm glad Ozzy's on the mend and looking good for a full recovery : victory:

As for the :censor: concerned, i hope they get proper justice and have their fingers smashed, it's hard to nick things when your fingers don't work :devil:

·
Registered
599 Posts
How evil are those kids? I'd do the same to them. :censor: What is ozzie? Im glad he's feeling better, poor boy!

·
Registered
211 Posts
My god words can not express how horrified you guys must feel and felt at the time. Let alone what poor ozzy was feeling.

Im so glad that he is on the way back to his normal self and that it hasnt put him off of being around people. He obvsiously knows you guys well :)

Dont now what i would do knowing who did it and where they were....think i would turn into the hulk...rooooooaarr!:devil:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts