Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this lovely pair from moshpitviper. Sorry to the family that waited for me to get in (queue :bash:) to see if i wanted them :blush:.

Hjorr, male

Afridr, female enjoying a morning soak

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
nice to see them in their full glory! they are stunning!

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Lovely snakes

> Afridr, female enjoying a morning soak
check for mites:gasp:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all.
No sign of mites at the mo but shall keep a good eye on them.
Such a pretty pair im really pleased with them.

·
Registered
15,038 Posts
Got this lovely pair from moshpitviper. Sorry to the family that waited for me to get in (queue :bash:) to see if i wanted them :blush:.

Hjorr, male
imageimageimageimage

Afridr, female enjoying a morning soak
imageimageimageimage
I was the one waiting for you and no worrys:), As soon as I saw them I was thinking to myself that I had to have them and then I saw that they where reserved :lol2:, I can see why you wanted them:2thumb: and a cracking price:)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was the one waiting for you and no worrys:), As soon as I saw them I was thinking to myself that I had to have them and then I saw that they where reserved :lol2:, I can see why you wanted them:2thumb: and a cracking price:)
I was very lucky indeed! Hours of trawling the classifieds really paid off :blush:. There were others there so hope you managed to find something you wanted. Certainly was the place to be if you love carpet pythons!

·
Registered
533 Posts
ooh they are lovely i might just have to pay you a visit when your asleep :lol2:

·
Registered
15,038 Posts
I was very lucky indeed! Hours of trawling the classifieds really paid off :blush:. There were others there so hope you managed to find something you wanted. Certainly was the place to be if you love carpet pythons!
To be honest I'm sort of glad you got them as between me and my dad we had spent too much already :lol2: You couldn't have got them off a nicer guy either:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts