Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone that has Kenyan Sand Boas can you please list some pics of your vivs for them please. ty

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
The most likely reason that no one has volunteered a picture of their beautiful sand boa setups is because they don’t exist! And for good reason too, these snakes fair much better in small tubs that although not pleasing to the eye provide the safe environment these snakes need to feed. Small contico’s for adult males and medium or 9L really useful boxes for adult females.

Sorry to say it but that’s the reality of it…

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
HI hope this helps...
As peeps have said don't often see them out and about, but I have a couple of pics with my ksb Safari on a rare occasion out!
Theres not much in viv furniture as they don't need it they love burrowing in about 2/3 inches of substrate etc.. I have some bark in there for the shedding and a small water bowl-they should not be in a humid environment. HTH

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok tyvm for ur advice and pics all :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
kenyan sand boa,s

hi you can keep kenyan sand boa,s in a 2 foot viv the same setup as a baby corn snake with a heatmatt on a thermostat and then a little 25 watt bulb with a guard.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts

·
Registered
5,837 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
I keep mine 3ft female in a RUB with a heatmat and stat and use walnut and aspen combo for the substrate.

The setups need to be anything but fancy hardly see the little madam as it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts