Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys,
I just wanted to show you all a piccie of Kevin the adult Iggy from Bristol. I offered to be a Sub Homer for Ross and Leanne when I saw their request the other day.
I collected him this evening and he really is a darling. He is now asleep in his 'bedroom department' He will be having free roam of our bedroom, I'll post more pics as he settles in.

Hope you love him as much as I do!!!
Tanya xx

Reactions: leila

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Awww awesome as awesome.
He is a really nice iggy.

Reall well done

·
Registered
317 Posts
nice but think hes calcium level looks a bit low,right foot turned in mouth bit open,and eyes a bit dull,but a bit of tlc and he should be fine

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As much as he was loved I think the previous owner was a bit ill informed on feeding etc. I have spoken to Ross and we think he is a bit on the porkie side! In the past he has been fed cheese and pasta (its his fav apparently)!!! Whilst he is in my care (not sure for how long) He will have the correct diet, supllements and lighting etc. so hopefully things will improve.
He's quite an old boy approx 9-10 years old and is very affectionate, he really is a delight!
Tanya xxx

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
sweat, nice looking iggy, and i notice he has left his mark on you already!! (mid way up your arm!):lol2:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweat, nice looking iggy, and i notice he has left his mark on you already!! (mid way up your arm!):lol2:
Lol yep he sure has! It happened on the way back in the car, I dont think Kevin is a fan of street lights!
Tanya xxx

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well here he is this morning. He has woken up, had some grub and decided to explore his new pad. His favourite place seems to be on the back of the sofa looking out of the window.

What a babe!!!

P.S Badgers Mum, I think you're right, I already have no idea how im going to give him up!!
Tanya xxx :flrt: :love: <3 :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Good job he looks absolutely adorable and by the sounds of it he has a lovely character too, nice one

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Aw nice one! He looks like a right little stud! Good luck with him!!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tipical iggy,sits there pouch out much to say this is my spot sod off i am not moving
Yeah hes already pushed the cat onto the other sofa! Its crazy having ahuge lizard roaming the house:grin1:
Tanya xxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts