Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
I have to say that I found that more than a little disturbing... dunno why but I just wasnt expecting it to be a live bunny....

The screaming was awful :(

Note to self... stop following links from here :roll:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
that viv looks manky as f*ck, there's another one onthere called suriname "madusa" boa stricking rat, its a lovely set up and snake, but why do people have to be [email protected] to animals, even if they are going to be fed to a snake, the bloke was holding the rat by its tail and flicking the rat to wind it up, i hope the rat bites the [email protected]@rd next time.

·
Registered
213 Posts
People who record that shite are sick, really, really SICK.

That rabbit died quickly (thank god) from a heart attack.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Not one to be bothered by these sorts of things but that looks like my bunny! Had to turn it off and go and check on mines lol.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Graz I know its nature and probably a more healthy meal to feed live but you need to put a little warning in the title. My kids do browse this site most areas apart from Off Topic. My son woudnt mind it but my daughter would get really annoyed after telling her all food fed to snakes are born dead. :D.

Especially as she has 3 fluffy bunnies. :D

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
I agree with Fazer... Sharing is fine, but people need a warning...

I appreciate a good strike as much as the next person, but live feeding is another matter!

It would probably be considerate to edit the title so people know what they are opening? :wink:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
i personally dont feed live BUT....... i think i would feed live if it was the last resort u know if my snakes were not feeding!!! as for showing it on video i think this is just the show off attitude!!! yes we all know they do this is in the wild BUT wat people dont remember is "the snakes u own are not wild and probably never have been!! i choose not to watch live feeds taking place not because i hate the screems etc but because i worry about the snake gettin damaged in the process.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Live Rabbit

I think its sick you get your jollies from this. I hope someone feeds you to a snake.
I hopethis is not in UK as it is against the law.

Slither61

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Its not against the law. Its just that the RSPCA will prosecute you for animal cruelty or something similar if they find out. :lol:

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Techincally it isnt against the law.. it MAY however be construde as animal cruelty in which case you could be prosecuted by the RSPCA under our animal welfare legislation. They have openly said they will attempt to prosecute any herper caught live feeding.
There is no law *as such* against live feeding.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Exumphly :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Lol, oh well, you know what they say...Great minds and all that :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts