Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there people looking at getting one of these and need some caresheets, i know they are extrememly aggressive but i just love the colourings. also been told another nice one is and indian tarantula but i cant remember the name!! can anyone help me on that one, i know its a redish colour like the king baboon! anyone help??

·
Registered
915 Posts
the king baboon c.crawshayi very nice big spiders with good appetites i have 3 at the moment all still young but adults very impressive

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Atvar said:
hello there people looking at getting one of these and need some caresheets, i know they are extrememly aggressive but i just love the colourings. also been told another nice one is and indian tarantula but i cant remember the name!! can anyone help me on that one, i know its a redish colour like the king baboon! anyone help??

All this aggression stuff is well over rated.

I got one of these, http://www.petbugs.com/caresheets/H-minax.html

It is nice enough, but I cannot see, other than really being stupid with it, what is so aggressive about it.

In fact, it is a bit boring!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Poecilotheria*

An arboreal genus that comes from india and sri lanka.
Theyre known as the ornamentals.

What experience do you have with T's?
A king baboon, or any Poec. Sp are definately not recommended for beginners

·
Registered
33 Posts
enlightenment said:
All this aggression stuff is well over rated.
I wouldnt count on it until youve kept something a little more agile.
The thai black is stocky and defensive. Youd have more trouble with something skittish and with a stronger venom, like a Poec.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts