Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a true battle of the titans, in the wild. one of the few amazing videos on youtube, that dont contain total P****s

this video contains graphic images of a reticulated python, and a king cobra going head to head, the victor eats the looser i wont spoil itby telling you who wins but, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

YouTube - Cobra vs. Python

very interesting, IMO

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
yes very interesting, the python had a tight grip, but the cobra had the poison... and then the caterpillar crawlled past!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
any snake that can take on a retic and win has my respect. especially if that little retic is as aggresive as mine is at the moment

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
:-x Adult Cobra v Baby Retic obvious who would win :-x

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm not being funny, but it was hardly a fair fight.
Now lets see who wins between a 20ft+ retic vs a cobra.

I've seen a video somewhere of a king snake killing and eating a fully grown cobra. now that was impressive!

:snake:​

·
Registered
675 Posts
damn! i soooo wanted the retic to win!!! evil damn cobra!!
It would have been soooo funny if the caterpillar had killed em both!! haha!

·
Registered
307 Posts
:-x Adult Cobra v Baby Retic obvious who would win :-x

True, though an interesting scenario would be an adult retic .vs. the adult K.C. The question i'd want answered is that if the K.C bit the retic and then the retic constricted the K.C would the cobra's venom kill the retic before the retic crushed the K.C

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I don't think theres any doubt that if the cobra got a good bite on even an adult reticulated python, it would kill the python. I doubt an adult reticulated python and a cobra would ever fight though...the python would be far too big for the cobra to eat and the cobra probably wouldnt look like a decent enough meal for the python :razz:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts