Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this was already posted, But I Just read the articale in yesterdays local paper and found it highly amusing.

Some 18 year old guy was taking an afternoon nap, and when he woke up he saw what he thought was a black bag next to his drawers, but when he looked closer he noticed it was a snake lol, and then ran to call his dad to come and help remove the snake lol, but they were both scared of it and they called the RSPCA to come and get it, They both said it was the bigest snake they had ever seen, and when they found out it was only a young snake they said they would hate to see the size of the mum and dad lol, but aparently it could have been in there house for more than 18 months, as the guy that lived next door to them kept snake and he moved out 18 months before lol.

·
Registered
21,592 Posts
lol funny story..bet the guy was scared witless hehe

edit: why can't I find a snake in my house? :(

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol funny story..bet the guy was scared witless hehe

edit: why can't I find a snake in my house? :sad:
I know lol, I would like to find a nice snake in my house.

·
Registered
815 Posts
"The biggest snake they had ever seen"

Obvious non-snake keepers so.... yeah. It's probably the ONLY snake they'd seen!

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
"The biggest snake they had ever seen"

Obvious non-snake keepers so.... yeah. It's probably the ONLY snake they'd seen!

:lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not something like a retic though!:gasp: I'm only small..lol
:lol2: No definitely not a retic, I think Id be a bit scared if I woke up to find a big retic in my room lol.

·
Registered
213 Posts
This happened to my mate , his 3.5ft mexican black kingsnake got into the flat upstairs , they werent happy to say the least .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts