Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bloke woke up this morning & it looked like his female cali king had regurged however at closer inspection it was just pellets of fur(and mainly the white fur at that)?!?! shes never done it before, and i dont think its normal so why?? Also just after her last feed (couple days ago) she got in her water bowl (usually unheard off) and stayed in there overnight, thought it could be mites as some of my other snakes have them but no mites in water & cant see any on her, why else would she be in the water for such a long time? Cheers :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
One of my kings loves her water bowls and spends ages in there.. at first I thought it was temperatures which could be your problem maybe... and thats not a regurge of fur.... they poo that out with the rest... at least my ones do.

·
Registered
25,628 Posts
Cara said:
My bloke woke up this morning & it looked like his female cali king had regurged however at closer inspection it was just pellets of fur(and mainly the white fur at that)?!?!
My Cali king did that, in one of its hides, there was nothing but fur, and what looked like a bits of bone.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I get this with most of mine - usually a normal poo, then a dried stringy bit of fur somewhere else a couple of days later.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok :oops: shes never done it before so i paniced lol, what temps would you say are ideal for her then?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I keep the majority of mine at about 86 on the warm end... some like it a tiny bit hotter and some like it a little less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts